They Tagged Me ! Yaww !


Assalamualaikum peeps ><

First of all i'm so sorry for the broken english .  

I was tagged by two awesome bloggers, and they're Nurin , Cherry-zyra  . Thank you sweetie . 

Rules

You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the   people you tagged to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

11 Things About Me

  • I'm the daughter of Mohamad and people call me Qila . 
  • Yes, finally i'm sixthteen .
  • I love my hijab .
  • Really love cat damn much . They make me melting . Awww . 
  • People say my eyes was 'sepet', yes i admit it =.=
  • I addicted to love novel . Hey,i'm big enough to read about love okay . Hikhokk . 
  • Chocolate my favourite sweets .
  • You love me, I LOVE you more  . Eheeee . 
  • Blogging only my part time . My online diary :)
  • I love My Family/Friends/cat
  • I love Allah and Prophet Muhammad .


Question from Nurin

  1. What things u do if had a free time??
  2. Who's blog u always visits??
  3. Canon or Olympus which is ur choice and why??
  4. List 3 blog that's u feel cute
  5. How much ur follower??
  6. What is ur boyfriend name??
  7. What template u use for ur blog??
  8. What comic that u like to read??
  9. What is ur big dreams??
  10. What type of phone u use??
  11. Which is your favourite place??
  12. What is your boyfriend name mean??
  13. List 5 blogger friends that u think them cool

1 . Stalker my crush Hahha . Dating with my cat . Read Iluvislam . 
2. Too many my dear . 
3. Both ! Because both are superrrr awesome !
5. Err . 300++ . 
6. Mr. Mohamad (my superbb abah)
7. Washed denim . 
8. Japanese comic/Ujang and etc . 
9. I want to live in Heaven my family ;')
10. Sam+sung :p
11. Mosque . 
12 . Its mean "Praiseworthy"
13 . Nurin, Mady, Cherry-zeyra, Myra, Mazidah . 

 
Now, question from Cherry-zeyra   

1. Do u have besties ?
2. how many fren do u have ?
3. do u like to attend an event ?
4 . wat is d meaning of ur name 
5 . do u like the blogger who called Cherryzeyra ?

1. Yess :)
2 . Manyy including you sweetie . 
3. Yes, depends what event ;]
4. I answer this question in malay okay ? Maksudnya Cahaya kepandaian cerdas . 
5 . Of course i like her damn much ! . 


Finish ! Sorry i don't tag anybody sweetie . But once again thank you so much ! I love to be tagged , hahhaa . 
Byeee peeps . :]

0 ► kaki komen: